moderated Question on how too adjust the font size in both word office 365, and outlook.

Albert Cutolo

Good afternoon everyone,

I’m writing too ask the following question.  I have some friends of mine, that have requested that I adjust my prints fonts size too a larger one too make it easier for them too be able too read any email messages that I send them.  What I’d like too know  will I need too adjust this option in office word 365 and also in office outlook as well?  If so, could someone please provide with step by step instructions on how I can do this in either both word, and outlook?

Thanks for any and all help.

Best,

Al