moderated Re: unable to get JAWS to read a different page than the one I'm on

Stephen Bennett

Hi All

I wonder if it would work properly if you set the reading options to “read The Visible Pages Only” instead of “read the entire document”? Haven’t been able to try it here but hope it might help.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 8:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unable to get JAWS to read a different page than the one I'm on

I’m wondering if you change the View to single page under the view menu would that make a difference?

Another way and I don’t know if it will place you on the specific page you want in the pdf is to use the JAWS Layered Command, Insert + Spacebar + O + D and at the end of the conversion save it to Word.

This is just a suggestion.