moderated Re: what did I do?

Judy

Yes, thanks it's gone. Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis
Chong
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 6:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: what did I do?

Judy:

Go into Notepad. Verify that the problem still exists. Press the JAWS Key
with the letter s a couple of times until you hear "highlighted". This
should turn off the extraneous verbal information.

Now, close Note Pad and open it again. See if the problem comes back again.
If it does, let us know, and I will instruct you on what to do next.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong