From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 12:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: what did I do?

Hello, all, Well, I had a mishap this morning with cords getting tangled and my keyboard falling on the floor. In the process of untangling things  and such now when I go to make a list, say my grocery list on notepad, it is announcing the line and column numbers. This is of course driving me nuts, but I don’t know how to stop it, or where to go. Any help is appreciated. Judy & Tallie