From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marlo Green
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2022 2:58 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: mymathlab.com?

Greetings to Al!

               Does anyone have any experience with mymathlab.com? I am having a few challenges such as writing superscripts and reading to interpret questions that are charts which are very visual. I tried to navigate these using my braille display and no luck there, still not written in an organized way to be read correctly on top of the arrows which point to this number or that one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Marlo