moderated One Drive question

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

Our company has us using One Drive as part of Office 365.  My basic understanding is that I can denote a fil or folder to be available on my harddrive for offline use.  How do I figure out which files or folders are set this way?  I think I flagged something when we first moved to One Drive, but have no idea anymore what is or isn’t available offline.

JAWS 2021

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114