From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 5:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I Cannot Delete from My Blue Mountain Addressbook

Hi, Rick. Why not call Microsoft Disability Desk,

800-936-5900,

and have them remote into your computer while you are attempting to delete the contact. That way, if there is a popup that is requesting a confirmation of the delete request, they can let you know where it is on the webpage, and you can see if it is speech accessible.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...