moderated Re: is please Microsoft Team yes or no very jaws2022 user friendly?

Hank William Merchant <hank_w@...>

Hello back,

Firstly, thanks so very, very much for all the very helpful replies so far including the below info that I have received to my inquiry email asking if there is a list of shortcut keys for using microsoft team with jaws and my email: is microsoft team user friendly with jaws.

When I just a few minutes ago clicked on the following web page link below to see a list of team shortcuts, I got the error message: page not found.

The list of Teams shortcuts is available at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/keyboard-shortcuts-for-microsoft-
teams-2e8e2a70-e8d8-4a19-949b-4c36dd5292d2

Again thanks very, very much for all the very helpful replies that I have received thus far to my is there a list of shortcut keys for using microsoft team with jaws2022 and my email: is microsoft team user friendly with jaws.

Kindest regards,

Hank