moderated Re: Punctuation within links during Say All.

Armando L. Vias

Hello. Hope that you’re having a good day so far. Have you checked your punctuation settings? Take care.

On Jan 21, 2022, at 6:03 PM, Dennis Brown <dennistbrown@...> wrote:

Is anyone having JAWS announcing punctuation within link text when using Say All?

If I read a document with several links separated by a comma, the comma gets read, as well as quotes, periods, etc.

The Say All punctuation setting is set to none, as well as the global punctuation.

Also, if I read a link with down arrow, or Say Line, the dictionary file for that application is processed, but in Say All, it isn’t.

For instance, if I read St. Louis, it reads as Street Louis, instead of Saint Louis, if I’m reading with Say All.

Using latest build of JAWS 2022 on Windows 11.

Anyone experiencing this?

Thanks,

Dennis

AVG logo