moderated Re: unable to get JAWS to read a different page than the one I'm on

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

I can confirm that this is a problem of late. This feature used to work, but at some point, it all failed in terms of jumping quickly from one page to another in Acrobat Reader DC.

Sometimes, in desperation, I will copy the entire thing into Word.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong