moderated Re: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

Van Lant, Robin

Albert,

The more I look at this, the more I don’t think the zoom level will matter to you.  When I’m in my inbox, I’m now hearing my zoom level is set to 10%, too.  Since I have enough vision to see the screen a bit, I can tell you that the print is not microscopic and I really cannot tell the difference.  Yesterday my zoom said it was 90% and it doesn’t look any different today.  If you want, you can remove this item from what JAWS reads you in the status line.  Use F6 to go to the status line, then hit the application key and arrow down to uncheck the Zoom level and Zoom slider from the status line.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 6:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

Good evening everyone,

Is their a way that the zoom in outlook with office 365 can be adjusted so that it says, zoom 100 percent?  I’m asking because, mine says zoom 10 percent. Should it  be set too 100 percent and if so, what’s the keystroke too adjust it?

Thanks in advance for any and all help,

Al

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114