moderated Re: File and folder size

Kevin Minor

Hi.

The file size won’t show up in details view if it was removed from one of the columns in the sort options.

To check to see if it’s checked, in a folder in File explorer, have nothing selected.

Hit either SHIFT+F10 or the applications key.

Find the sort option in the menu, and select it.

Now go down the list of what’s available to sort by, and see if size is there. If not, select the More option.

Now, hit TAB to get to the items that can be checked. First letter navigation works here, so either look for Size, which I think it is, or File Size if it’s not, and check it.

If you want to put it in another column than the last one, you can do this in the above dialogue.

Once done, TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

If all goes well, the size of items will be there.

Hope this is helpful.

Kevin and Jilly