moderated Re: File and folder size

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 12:27 PM, David Kingsbury wrote:
If you are having a problem with files in Details view, then I don’t know what is going on.
-
Nor do I.  File Size is presented in File Explorer using Details View in every version of Windows I'm familiar with up through Windows 11.  Folders do not have sizes presented because the folder itself doesn't have a size, strictly speaking, but the contents of the folder do.

Changing Your Folder View in File Explorer Using a Screen Reader