moderated Re: question about jaws

Chris

Well if you cannot copy files in 40 minute mode then theres something seriously wrong somewhere

From: meow meow
Sent: 18 January 2022 20:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: question about jaws

hi everyone

Rosie here...

my old computer window 7 jaws 21

I have new laptop now window 11 Jaws 21

my questions are

my window 7 that I am cleaning out and save some files and I would not make

on time for my deadline  aawww how it spell it the Jaws shrip   that

deadline of Jaws 21 on Feb 2nd...

well my permitant  jaws is Jaws 17 are not deadline how can I make it back

to Jaws 17 to have it auto when I tun on my computer again

on my new computer window 11 does have permitantly Jaws 21 that ment no

deadline and not know how to tell my old computer Jaws 21 is not deadline if

I can do that way?

I need more time to clean out my computer and learn how to use my new

computer lol

and another question is

my new computer window 11 laptop it confuse keybords  different way I

wonder if my new computer would except  if I put my bluetooth keyboard

would if I put in new laptop?

thanks