moderated Re: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

Albert Cutolo

Good afternoon

Brian, 

First, thanks for your help in trying too hele me figure out my question regarding that message windows problem that I’m seeing.   Unfortunately when I hit the Jaws key and the number 3 key, It says the following. Connectivity too  your server connected   Zoom out, zoom in,  zoom  10 percent.  Unfortunately, when I hit the alt H.key,too try and get too the message window,  there is no message window where I can set the zoom value too 100 percent.

But thanks for trying too help, and for your suggestions.   

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 1:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

I am going to presume the question is referring to the message reading Window.  If so, try the following:

1. Hit ALT + H, Q1  [Message Ribbon, Zoom]
2. The Zoom Dialog opens showing 3 preset zoom percentages:  200%, 100% (selected by default), 75% along with a control box that allows you to enter or use the up/down arrows once it has focus to set a custom zoom.  There is also a checkbox for "Remember my preference," which I'd probably only check were I using some custom zoom level.
3. If you just want the 100% default, activate the OK button.

Done
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  , zoom out,zoomm in, zoom, 10 percent.  Also

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.