moderated Re: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

I am going to presume the question is referring to the message reading Window.  If so, try the following:

1. Hit ALT + H, Q1  [Message Ribbon, Zoom]
2. The Zoom Dialog opens showing 3 preset zoom percentages:  200%, 100% (selected by default), 75% along with a control box that allows you to enter or use the up/down arrows once it has focus to set a custom zoom.  There is also a checkbox for "Remember my preference," which I'd probably only check were I using some custom zoom level.
3. If you just want the 100% default, activate the OK button.

Done