moderated Re: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

Van Lant, Robin

I’m not sure if it matters, if you are not seeing the screen.   If I do insert down arrow while in my inbox, I do hear mine saying Zoom = 100%, but cannot figure out where that is adjusted.  When I did a web search on zoom in outlook, it talks about adjusting the zoom while in a message. If  you compose a new message, hit Alt, O, then Q to open that dialog. The instructions also say to escape out of the message once you make the adjustment to save that setting for all future messages.   However, this doesn’t’ seem to fix the question I think you are posing. In my case, I opened a message, set the zoom level to 75%, exiting out and the insert page down command still reads 100%.   Give it a try on your end.

Robin – Jaws 2021 and Outlook 365

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 6:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about adjusting the zoom using outlook with office 365.

Good evening everyone,

Is their a way that the zoom in outlook with office 365 can be adjusted so that it says, zoom 100 percent?  I’m asking because, mine says zoom 10 percent. Should it  be set too 100 percent and if so, what’s the keystroke too adjust it?

Thanks in advance for any and all help,

Al

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114