moderated Time Doctor

Richele Pennock

Hello there,

Time Doctor is a software application to help employers manage and monitor time and productivity of their employees.  Has anyone used this software with JAWS or any screen reader to know there are accessibility concerns or any feedback on the product as it relates to accessibility?  Thanks!

Richele Pennock

Supervisor I

Nevada Bureau of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation

3016 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89102

http://nvdetr.org

T:  702-486-3552

F:  702-486-5088

Work Schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 – 4:30 PM

Tuesday 7:00 – 3:30 PM

BSBVI is open.  We are conducting day-to-day business presently using remote means.  If you need assistance, please contact me by email or call (702)486-3552 to schedule a remote appointment. We will continue to provide updates as the situation changes over the coming days and weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

Confidentiality Notice: This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this in error; please immediately contact the sender and delete all copies of the original message. The use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.