moderated Re: A pretty basic jaws question about adding braille support

Kimber Gardner

First I want to thank everyone who offered help and suggestions. A
jaws repair fixed the problem.

Kim

On 1/18/22, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:
Hi,

When you open JAWS, you need to go down, or across, depending on how you
have JAWS configured.

But when you hear Options, try pressing B for Braille.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close