moderated Re: File and folder size

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Change to the Details View. First, press control space to be sure nothing is selected. Then, press shift f10 function key. Arrow to view submenu, press right arrow, and arrow down to details. Press Enter to pick this view.

Best wishes,

Curtis Chong

On Jan 17, 2022, at 7:20 PM, Barbara Sheinbein <sheinbeinb@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I know I used to be able to read this, but not now.  I want to know the total size of specific files and also some folders.

I have Windows 10 and the latest version of JAWS.

I recall using Windows Explorer for this.  I would go to the file or folder name and right arrow to the size.  When I do this now, all I hear is the word size, but no figure.

How to resolve?  Is it an adjustment in Windows 10 or in JAWS?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara