moderated Re: Question on how can i retrieve an email address?

Al Sorrentino

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank all of you for this simple way of retrieving a sender’s e-mail.  I knew about the Alt plus 1, 2, 3, etc., but I did not know about the history function using insert and the letter H.  It sure is a fool proof way of getting senders correct e-mail.  You can also use the copy and paste function to really have the sender’s e-mail correct.

Thank you for this GREAT tip!!!

Al Sorrentino