From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 11:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel for dummies help

Good Thought but no good. I did max the xcreen, and also restarted Jaws
2022/ but nothing got the numpad 6 key to work or move to the next
character.

One thing that might help, or not, after opening the cell, using the F2
key, pressing the home key, pressing the numpad 5 key does say the first
letter. If I press the delete key on that letter it does bring up the
next letter to delete and so on. I can then insert whatever needed and
press the enter key and all is well.

But sure would sure like the numpad 6 key to highlight the next letter
so that it can then be changed.

HMMMMMM

Thanks for input so far and good thoughts.

--
Morey Worthington