moderated Re: Excel for dummies help

John Covici

Instead of the numpad key what happens if you use the regular arrow
keys in the shape of a t, not the numpad keys?

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:10:45 -0500,
Morey Worthington wrote:

Good Thought but no good. I did max the xcreen, and also
restarted Jaws 2022/ but nothing got the numpad 6 key to work or
move to the next character.

One thing that might help, or not, after opening the cell, using
the F2 key, pressing the home key, pressing the numpad 5 key does
say the first letter. If I press the delete key on that letter it
does bring up the next letter to delete and so on. I can then
insert whatever needed and press the enter key and all is well.

But sure would sure like the numpad 6 key to highlight the next
letter so that it can then be changed.

HMMMMMM

Thanks for input so far and good thoughts.

--
Morey Worthington

How do
you spend it?