moderated Re: Excel for dummies help

Morey Worthington

Good Thought but no good. I did max the xcreen, and also restarted Jaws 2022/ but nothing got the numpad 6 key to work or move to the next character.

One thing that might help, or not, after opening the cell, using the F2 key, pressing the home key, pressing the numpad 5 key does say the first letter. If I press the delete key on that letter it does bring up the next letter to delete and so on. I can then insert whatever needed and press the enter key and all is well.

But sure would sure like the numpad 6 key to highlight the next letter so that it can then be changed.

HMMMMMM

Thanks for input so far and good thoughts.

--
Morey Worthington