From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 12:13 AM
To: main
Subject: Search functionality in Gmail standard view

Hi,

I use Gmail standard view with jaws in edge and chrome. The problem I am facing is that it often says that the search mail/all conversations functionality is unavailable. I am referring to the first option under the 'search' heading. I am forced  to then switch to basic HTML view. Are there ways to consistently use the search function in Gmail standard view?

Warmly,

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford