moderated Excel for dummies help

Morey Worthington

Evening all.

Using  Excel 2007, Jaws 2022, Windows 10.

I go into excel document, go into cell, and want to edit a certain letter in that cell.

I press the f2 key and it say edit.

All is good.

 I press the home key to get to front of text and using the number pad it says...what ever key is there.

Now the issue. How in the heck do I get to the letter I want to change??

I press the f6 key to go next letter and nothing happens. So, how do I get to whatever letter I want to change, edit, and then edit it??

I am really lost on this one.

Remember, Excel for dummies.

Thanks.

What  I am after is what keystrokes to move aroung in edit field, and if done, press the escape key to get out of it or????

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington