From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 9:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What do the sound indicators, like beeps and chimes, mean?

Can anyone explain what the various sound indicators mean in JAWS?  For example, when I am typing and have the caps key on without knowing, and then I press shift and a letter, I notice JAWS beeps. I believe there's also some kind of chime sound to mean some kind of error or that it finds nothing. I haven't found any documentation that explains what these sound indicators mean so I'm kind of guessing.