moderated Re: My Nerdy Approach to Creating and Managing Favorites

Bill White

Hi, Tom. What I like about the shortcut approach to favorites is that,

1. There is no Favorite data in any browser you use.

2. Any shortcut you make to a URL can be used with any browser, as Brian says, (browser agnostic).

3. Shortcuts can be deleted or moved en masse, instead of one by one as with Chrome and Edge. I wish they would make a button that would clear out all favorites from each browser.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...