From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 4:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A pretty basic jaws question about adding braille support

When you op;opened and pulled down the Options, did you press Enter?

After Pressing Enter you should then see the Braille Display.

Now, Are you connecting the display via USB or Blutooth?

Whatever you choose needs to be established first before you and setup your braille display.

I'm offering you help via tandam, if interested, contact me privately with day and time you are available and your phone number. I'm in the Central time Zone.

I sent you a private message so you could respond,respond. This won't take me very long to help. Its your choice than struggling to figure this out.