From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 10:54 AM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: A pretty basic jaws question about adding braille support

Hi all,

I feel a little silly because I can't figure this out on my own, but jaws 2022 looks different enough that I'm stumped.

I have a focus 40 display and I want to add braille support to jaws on my windows laptop. I used to do that on the jaws screen under file but that doesn't appear to be the case any longer.

Could someone please give me directions?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

--
Kimberly