moderated Re: Verbosity

Mike B.

Hi Dennis,

I don't use Outlook, but I have this message saved.  Also have you looked in Jaws quick settings, Insert + V, to see if changing settings there will help?

From: Adrian Spratt
Another way to handle tables in Outlook is to prevent it from handling them
as tables. In the following instructions posted by Mike B, I don't recall if
medium" applies to all users or just those who have made that setting. You
may need to substitute your setting on line 6:

1. Open the Settings Center while in Outlook with the keystroke, Insert + 6, on the number row.

2. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow to open.

3. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Reading, right arrow to open.

4. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Configure Web Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

5. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Medium..., spacebar to open.  Don't press enter.

6. Down arrow many times or first-letter navigate to, Table grid checked, and uncheck it with the spacebar.

7. Tab to Okay. Tab to apply. Tab to Okay again.

Adrian

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool