moderated Re: Putting computer to sleep

Paul Filpus

Brian,

While I appreciate your time and effort in helping me with my computer problem, I don’t wish for us to keep looking for a solution.

I’ve been saying that both my display and computer don’t automatically go to sleep, I have now been told that the display does go to sleep; it’s just the computer that does not. Being totally blind, I can’t tell on my own what the display does. So, the problem is not serious enough to pursue any further. Besides, I’ll be getting a new computer soon, and will need to start dealing with Windows 11, so I’ll have plenty of new and interesting challenges to deal with.

Thanks,

Paul