Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: Navigating to wi-fi to connect 1st time.

Yes, the sytem tray is where Insert with F11 took me, but I didn’t find an icon for internet connection.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Jan 12, 2022, at 8:55 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I haven't used Windows 7 since 2015, but I do seem to remember that WiFi (or maybe they called it Internet) was one of the icons that appeared in the system tray and I do know that this is what I activated to bring up the list of available connections back then, and use that method under Windows 10.