moderated Re: Del computer service

Fred Adams

Mike, thanks much and I will give this a try later on today as I am expecting visitors this afternoon.

Thanks again,

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 12:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Del computer service

Hi Fred,

Go to the , Control Panel / Sounds / Playback

Highlight the soundcard, then tab to, Properties, and press the spacebar to open.

Control tab to the Enhancements or Advanced tab, now tab through to turn off any bass boost or audio enhancements settings.

I don't know what options you'll have, but once you're in the right area you can experiment to see what sounds best for you.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool