From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marten
Post Uiterweer
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Del computer service

Fred,

What exactly is the problem?
Your computer becomes slow?

Maybe disable the Wavemax audio driver.
Open the startmenu, type:
services.msc
Tab when this program opens and you are in a list.
Find the Wavemax audio driver. I don' have the exact name, something
with Wavemax I thought.
Right click on it and choose properties.
Set startup type: disable.

Your sound will still work without this driver.

Kind regards, Marten

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:37:30 -0500 "Fred Adams" <w4hc@...>
wrote:

I have a Del desktop computer about 5 months old and I am having an audio
problem that I can not find solution to. The problem is very basey audio
after Del upgrades about December 8, 2021 and before del upgrades the
audio
was great. I have checked every setting that I can possibly think of
without success. Jaws is not the problem as jaws is working fine. I am
thinking of calling Dell for help as the problem seems to be in the
computer
settings someplace. If anyone on the list has called del for help I would
like to know how things worked out for you. I have checked programs and
features etc but find nothing there. Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated. Also, on you tube it is so basey that I can not listen. I
know
that this is a blundering message but hope it can be understood. I am
using W10 and latest jaws..

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND