moderated Del computer service

Fred Adams

I have a Del desktop computer about 5 months old and I am having an audio problem that I can not find solution to.  The problem is very basey audio after Del upgrades about December 8, 2021 and before del upgrades the audio was great.  I have checked every setting that I can possibly think of without success.  Jaws is not the problem as jaws is working fine.  I am thinking of calling Dell for help as the problem seems to be in the computer settings someplace.  If anyone on the list has called del for help I would like to know how things worked out for you.  I have checked programs and features etc but find nothing there.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  Also, on you tube it is so basey that I can not listen. I know that this is a blundering message but hope it can be understood.   I am using W10 and latest jaws..

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND