moderated Re: Suggestion for editing favorites by copying the link and pasting it into a folder doesn't work in Edge for me. Please try again?

Debby Hill

Hi Ashleigh,

I am the one who wrote those directions. I thought they would work in the favorites as well as on the favorites bar, but they do not seem to work in the favorites. However, if you have the favorites bar visible, the directions work. I tested that again this morning. By the way, I get to my favorites bar by going to the top of a webpage and then press shift tab. I don’t know why the directions are not working in the favorites itself. Maybe someone else can tell us.

Take care and stay safe!

Debby