moderated Re: Suggestion for editing favorites by copying the link and pasting it into a folder doesn't work in Edge for me. Please try again?

Debby Hill

Hi Ashleigh,

I am the one who wrote those directions. I thought they would work in the favorites as well as on the favorites bar, but they do not seem to work in the favorites. However, if you have the favorites bar visible, the directions work. I tested that again this morning. By the way, I get to my favorites bar by going to the top of a webpage and then press shift tab. I don’t know why the directions are not working in the favorites itself. Maybe someone else can tell us.

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 6:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Suggestion for editing favorites by copying the link and pasting it into a folder doesn't work in Edge for me. Please try again?

Hello,

I just found out that the suggestion someone posted here for copying a favorite in Edge and moving it to another folder doesn’t work for me. Please come up with another way? I’ve been opening the link, manually putting it into the folder I wish to, and so on. It’s painstaking, but that’s the only way I can think of. When I finished copying the link from one website, I didn’t find anything about pasting it into the folder I wished to. I didn’t even find a cut option, thank God, but … I’m still using Windows 10 and won’t upgrade until I absolutely have to.

Ashleigh S. Piccinino

P.S. I used the context key on my full keyboard for a desktop the whole time I looked for the cut button and paste, not finding either.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.