moderated Suggestion for editing favorites by copying the link and pasting it into a folder doesn't work in Edge for me. Please try again?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Hello,

I just found out that the suggestion someone posted here for copying a favorite in Edge and moving it to another folder doesn’t work for me. Please come up with another way? I’ve been opening the link, manually putting it into the folder I wish to, and so on. It’s painstaking, but that’s the only way I can think of. When I finished copying the link from one website, I didn’t find anything about pasting it into the folder I wished to. I didn’t even find a cut option, thank God, but … I’m still using Windows 10 and won’t upgrade until I absolutely have to.

Ashleigh S. Piccinino

P.S. I used the context key on my full keyboard for a desktop the whole time I looked for the cut button and paste, not finding either.

Sent from Mail for Windows