moderated Re: Putting computer to sleep

Paul Filpus

Brian,

A couple times you have asked: "Do you have a Sleep option showing up in your Power Menu?"

This is what is on my computer: Control Panel / Hardware and Sound / Power Options / Change when the computer sleeps / Change plan settings. Then it gives me these two options: Turn off the Display and Put the computer to sleep. There are drop-downs to set the times of your choice. I have set 10 minutes for both settings.

I hope this answers your question to help us determine the root cause, and then the fix, for my problem.

As a reminder, this function to automatically Turn off the Display and Put the computer to sleep, worked properly on my computer with JAWS 2021, but not with JAWS 2022.

Thanks,
Paul