moderated Re: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC document says blank

M Tobia

Assuming that you are running a recent version of Jaws and are using Adobe Reader to open the PDF file, Jaws will perform an automatic OCR and attempt to read the context of the document to you.

I know that Jaws 2021 and 2022 will do the automatic OCR.  I am not certain how far back you need to go when this feature was built into the program.

I had this problem in the past and FS had me perform a Jaws repair and the problem was resolved. Jaws recognizes  that the PDF is a scanned image and attempts to perform an OCR to read the context of the image to you.

Good luck,

Mario