moderated Re: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Loy

Type the name of the app or folder in the search box, when the name appears, use the context key and open file location will appear in the list of options.
Or you can type run in search and there type shell:appsfolder enter and a list of apps will appear. use the context key and open file location is in the list of options.
Shift F10 can be used if you don't have a context key.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Ok thanks, do you know how to do that?
Thanks 
Best regards 
michael H. Munn 

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia  

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind 

www.nfb.org

Student of: Hadley Institute of the Blind 

www.hadley.edu

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 8:39 PM Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
You can use the context key on an application  and open file location is in the list. 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 8:20 PM
Subject: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Hello all, I have a question here. 
I updated to Windows 11 a long time ago and one thing that I realized is that one of my favorite features is gone. In Windows 10, there is a feature that I really like and that is one has the ability to open a file location where a file is saved from the start menu and in Windows 11, this feature seemed to be found nowhere. 
I want to know How I can accomplish the same task with Windows 11?
Thanks 
best regards 
Michael H. Munn 

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia  

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind 

www.nfb.org

Student of: Hadley Institute of the Blind 

www.hadley.edu

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.