moderated Re: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Armando L. Vias

Hello Michael!

Unfortunately, I don’t have Windows 11 right now. Are you talking about File Explorer? Becausee after searching on Google, it only says File Explorer. Are you talking about File Explorer?

From: Michael Munn
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 8:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Hello all, I have a question here.

I updated to Windows 11 a long time ago and one thing that I realized is that one of my favorite features is gone. In Windows 10, there is a feature that I really like and that is one has the ability to open a file location where a file is saved from the start menu and in Windows 11, this feature seemed to be found nowhere.

I want to know How I can accomplish the same task with Windows 11?

Thanks

best regards

Michael H. Munn