moderated Re: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Loy

You can use the context key on an application  and open file location is in the list.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 8:20 PM
Subject: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

Hello all, I have a question here.
I updated to Windows 11 a long time ago and one thing that I realized is that one of my favorite features is gone. In Windows 10, there is a feature that I really like and that is one has the ability to open a file location where a file is saved from the start menu and in Windows 11, this feature seemed to be found nowhere.
I want to know How I can accomplish the same task with Windows 11?
Thanks
best regards
Michael H. Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu