moderated Re: Open file location is now disappeared from the start menu

I'm not sitting at a Windows 11 machine at the moment, but most of my "old favorites" are found by activating the last item in the context menu, which is something like "more actions" (that's probably not the exact wording).

I use "Send to" quite a bit, and that's where it is.