From: JM Casey [mailto:jmcasey@...]
Subject: utube app for windows
Date: Monday, January 10, 2022, 4:02 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hmm. Well, there is a youtube extension for chrome and probably an
add-on for Firefox as well. Not sure about a standalone app – I don’t
think so but someone could correct me if I’m wrong.

Why do you want this? Just curious. Youtube on a chromium-based browser
with ad-blocker isntalled is pretty much the ultimate youtube
experiecne, though there are a few things that I can only seem to do on
my phone app, like answer polls and such, maybe. I guess it depends on
how active you want to be with the youtube community.