moderated Re: Putting computer to sleep

David Moore

How do I keep my windows 11 laptop from going to sleep while using battery power! My laptop goes to sleep in a few minutes if I let it sit! It is hard for me to wake it back up, even if I let it sit for 15 minutes or so! Thanks a lot!

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022, 12:02 AM James Malone <james.malone93502@...> wrote:
I can't say I've had an issue with my computer going to sleep. I do
have an issue with Jaws being super sluggish for a good 30 seconds to
a minute after I wake it up though, so not sure what's up with that.