moderated Re: Jaws convenient ocr with hp all in one scanner

Tony

Before it died my HP all-in-one was connected by ethernet and would print but I could not select it as a scanner.

Tony

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr. via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 1:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws convenient ocr with hp all in one scanner

Yes it’s turned on as am able to use it and have used it today etc. with the scanner part of the devices software or drivers that are loaded.

There’s only one choice showing up to choose from.

So wondering if the problem is that have my all in one connected through the network or ethernet connection instead of usb?

Haven’t tried that as am able to scan and print etc. with no problems when needed with things set up the way have them. I was  just that was trying to see if would obtain a cleaner scan result after scanned.

Thanks.