From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2022 8:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Some questions regarding using VLC media , burning and ripping a CD using this application

Good morning everyone,

Sometime yesterday morning, I went into the VLC media application which is on my desktop, and received a message that said, that there was an update for this program which I installed.  My question here is, I don’t see any options on how too either how too rip or burn a CD, or any option that says anything about how too set a file  bits rate like there used too be in older versions of windows media  player.

If anyone has experience with this newer player, I would appreciate any help and advice on how too go about doing any of these things with this newer version.

Thanks in advance,

Al