From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lee Anne Atkinson
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws convenient ocr with hp all in one scanner

Hello,

I have an HP all-in-1.  I find if I use HP Scan and Capture and a lot of patience with the JAWS cursor I can select to scan a document.  Once the scan is complete the buttons and menus are fairly accessible.  I save my document to the desktop in a pdf format and then I can choose the OCR with JAWS.  If you just want to read a document, I find that scanning/capturing with my phone produces good results, too.

Hope this helps,

Lee Anne