moderated Re: Putting computer to sleep

Howard Traxler

I try to keep my computers awake.  When they go to sleep, they don't get email; then, if they've slept long, it take a long time to catch up on the mail download.  I guess it's different for different folks.

Howard

On 1/8/2022 7:43 PM, Paul Filpus wrote:

Hello,

Brian, the sleep option does occur in my power menu, and I can put my computer to sleep hitting that option. I presume the power menu you mention is the one brought up when closing a session is attempted. Let me know if the power menu is something else.

Dan, contacting Microsoft Disability is a good suggestion. I’ll do that if I don’t get any more suggestions here.

Thanks,

Paul